Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Times with Old Friends in Houston!

As you know I was in Houston this weekend and I was looking forward to working this conference b/c I knew I was going to get to see some friends I hadn't seen in years. My gal pals from Fredonia Hill Baptist Church in Nacogdoches, TX drove to the conference. I went to Fredonia Hill while I was at school at SFA from 2000 - 2004. I loved that church and still do! I loved being involved and made friendships that will last a lifetime.

When I saw my friend Nancy Friday night, she just came up and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe but we were both so happy to see each other there just weren't words! I hold a special place in my heart for Fredonia Hill b/c that is where I grew so much in my relationship with God. I had a great group of ladies as examples of what Christian women should be and I will hold that in my heart forever. I wish I could have visited with them more but it was nice to catch up with the time we had. They loved the conference and especially Nicole C Mullen!

Michelle Richards and I - Love her!

The Fred Hill gang in their seats and after the conference

I did get to go eat with my friend Michelle Colbey and her sisters after the conference on Saturday! We went back to Cabo b/c that is the only place I knew was close and we didn't want to get lost in downtown Houston. It was great the 2nd time around! Michelle is due with her 2nd baby girl in March so I hope to get to meet her at the wedding in April!

Me and Michelle Colbey after stuffing ourselves at Cabo

And Mandisa rocked the house this weekend...I am in love with her new song "God Speaking" - check it out! Love you all!

Mandisa!

No comments: