Thursday, August 14, 2008

If only we were in the same city...

I have made it to Tampa! Brian is in Miami, which is 4 and 1/2 hours from Tampa. We are so close but so far away. I love that we both enjoy our jobs and get to travel but it would be oh so nice to travel to the same city at the same time. But...I'll take being in the same state for now!!!

I was welcomed to Tampa with lots of rain. Of course it is Florida, so it is expected but I hope the sun makes an appearance sometime while I'm here. It was a very interesting morning as I was running late and prayed the whole way to the airport that I would not miss my flight. Thankfully I got to my gate at 11:25 am and we boarded at 11:40 am. I'm always early but I totally misjudged time this morning - that will not happen again!

There are so many reasons I am thankful for Brian and one of them is b/c he is calm when I am not. Plus, I have never parked at the airport, I always take Park'n'Fly so he directed me where to park and go. As much as I travel, I always use the same routine, so for that routine to be changed, totally throws me for a loop. Anyways, good news is - I made it and I am ready for a great conference!

No comments: