Friday, July 18, 2008

My baby brother is getting married!



Wow! Tomorrow my little bro, Ryan, will be getting married to Kate! They will exchange vows at 2pm at Denton Bible Church. Kate is a wonderful woman and we are lucky to have her in our family! God had Ryan and Kate go on their church's mission trip to Nashville in March 2007 for a reason! 16 months later, here we are! It is all sinking in as I type this - when did my baby brother become an adult? I am so happy for him and I see how happy he is when he is with Kate. I just pray that everything goes smoothly, that everything doesn't go by too fast and they are able to enjoy every minute of this weekend.

In honor of Ryan's big day, I thought I would take a walk down memory lane. Enjoy!


Then and now - Kent is one of Ryan's Groomsmen




Congrats to Ryan & Kate!!!

No comments: