Sunday, July 20, 2008

Congratulations to Ryan and Kate Bradley!

Ryan and Kate are now officially man and wife! Yea! It was a beautiful ceremony and reception and they enjoyed every minute of it! We had the Rehearsal at 5pm on Friday at Denton Bible Church, then it was off to The Downtowner for dinner and dancing. My sister-in-law, Melody, catered the rehearsal dinner and reception and all of the food was fantastic! There were sweet speeches made and lots of dancing! It was really a fun time!

Saturday morning, we went and had breakfast. Kate's mom, my mom, Kate and all the bridesmaids went and it was delicous. Then it was off to get ready! Thank goodness for my BFF Julie b/c she did my hair and made it look just like I wanted it! Thank you Julie! Kate and Ryan saw each other before the wedding so they could get photos but they had a private moment before all of that. After they saw each other, we took photos and then waited until 2pm for the wedding to start!

The wedding began promplty at 2pm and Kate walked down the aisle to "How Beautiful" sung by her bridesmaid, Ashley. Kate was so beautiful and yes, I did cry! But I pulled it together and finished the ceremony without too many tears. Ryan and Kate were so happy and it was so great to see this day finally come for them! I was a bridesmaid and Brian was an Usher. I walked with Mason and Brian walked my mom back after the wedding was over. I think we did a great job :-)

The reception was held in the fellowship hall at Denton Bible Church. More dancing and cake and desserts! I got to see a lot of friends and family that I have not seen in a long time and it was great to see everybody! And no, Brian and I did not catch the garter or bouquet. Ryan and Kate left about 4:30 pm and it was off to Myrtle Beach, SC!

We left the church a little after 6pm and went to On the Border to eat with the Owen family. We celebrated Julie and I's birthdays and then we headed home after a long, wonderful day. It was so great to see Ryan and Kate so happy and I know a life full of love and laughter is headed their way!

Of course I took a lot of photos and I thought it would be easier just to put a link for you to see the pictures! Enjoy!

Rehearsal & Dinner:

Wedding Day:

No comments: