Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm in Boston!

I'm in Boston this weekend! Thankfully there was not a flight delay and we landed in Boston on-time! It was a rough flight - actually one of the roughest I've been on b/c there were thunderstorms but we made it safe and sound. It has been raining ever since I made my entrance into Boston but the good news is - there is a mall connected to the hotel! I got to my room, did some work and then Clay, Nicole, Nikki and I went to eat. The Cheescake Factory was our choice to eat and I enjoyed two completely different appetizers - Tex-Mex Eggrolls & Crab WonTons. I know crazy but sooooooo good! After eating, we got out in the rain to go to the Apple store and there were still people in line waiting for the new IPhone. Hopefully the rain will cease and the sun will shine on us tomorrow!

No comments: