Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom (the baby), Aunt Janice holding her & Aunt Sherry sitting beside them

Today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! My mom's birthday usually always falls when my dad is gone to coaching school and this year was no different. So, me, Aunt Janice & Aunt Sherry (my mom's two sisters), and mom all went out to celebrate her birthday! The first stop was mom's selection of Ruby Tuesday. She opened her presents and she got ice cream as her free birthday dessert! We had a fun time of food and laughter. I love being with my mom and aunts - they are so funny and we really have a great time together. After Ruby Tuesday, we had to stop by Cold Stone Creamery b/c it was so close! Once we got our Ice Cream, we went to Kohls and I had to buy some new shoes and a new top ( I guess didn't have to but I'm pretty sure I needed to buy them )! Our final stop was Target and then we headed home!

It was a lot of fun and I'm pretty sure mom had a fantastic time! I thank God everyday for you Mom and I hope this year is a wonderful one! I am very blessed have you as my mother and you are not only my mom, but a great friend. I love you! Happy Birthday :-)


No comments: