Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Challenge

So with chaos of traveling these days and not knowing if your flight is going to be delayed or cancelled, I have given myself a challenge: not to check luggage - just take a carry-on. I was so worried about my luggage when my flight got cancelled in Chicago that I thought I can save myself some stress if I have my luggage right beside me! Sounds easy enough right? I'm only gone Thursday-Sunday and two of those days I'm just on a plane but I have what is called: Overpacking Syndrome. Heard of it? Where you pack everything you own JUST IN CASE something happens and you might need that 5th pair of shoes you brought. Anyways, I leave for Seattle on Thursday and will do my best to go ahead and decide what I am going to wear before I leave, just pack those clothes instead of taking my whole closet and deciding when I get there. I also have to take a lot of work stuff with me so that will take up room but I'm pretty sure I can make it happen. I will make it happen! Mission Possible!

1 comment:

BigHead said...

HaHaHa - Only take what you need. You might need a packing cube to help you out.....