Thursday, June 5, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

I'm off to Rochester, NY. First it's to Chicago's O'Hare Airport and then to Rochester. I'm at DFW Airport - Terminal A to be exact. I like people watching. I wonder why all these people flying to Chicago? Are they going home? Are they connecting like me? Are they from Dallas or just visiting here? I know - just my random thoughts but there they are. As I'm sitting here typing, they just said our flight has been delayed 30 minutes - fun times. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends on the road that I haven't seen since April. And then, on Saturday, Jodi and I are off to Niagara Falls, Canada! I just checked again (for the 1,000th time) to make sure I have my passport and I do. Thank you for traveling with me! See you in New York :-)

No comments: