Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!! I have to thank my Heavenly Father for giving me such a wonderful dad! He has always been there for me and I love going and watching him coach! I wouldn't be where I am today without his love and support! Thank you Dad, I love you!!!

It has been a great weekend! Brian and I just ate pizza and watched a movie Friday night and it was so nice. Saturday, we got up to do some shopping and Yea I found some heels to complete my Red party top/black capris outfit! I'm so excited! Brian got some shoes too so it was a successful trip! We also went by Sam Moon's and I used my gift cards from Christmas to buy some jewelry - I love that store!

Today on Father's Day, Brian and I went to eat with my mom and dad at their house after church. Even though it was Father's Day, Dad grilled steaks and they were great! We just relaxed, played a game of Wahoo (Brian and I won!), and watched golf. It was a good time. After Brian and I left, we went to Brian's softball game and it was very hot. Then, it was off to the airport to pick up Rob. He flew in from Orlando where he had been at Disney World with the family. I can't wait until the rest of the family gets home and we get to here all of the Disney World stories! Yea!

No comments: