Friday, January 1, 2016

Ringing in the New Year - 2016!

Happy New Year!!! We had a great time ringing in the new year with our friends! The kids had a pajama party so we before we left, I asked Mallory to take a picture of her in her pj's and 2016 glasses and these are the poses I got :)


Love her!! We headed to the Ballard's house to meet up with everyone and for some fun! We busted out the New Year's balloons, crowns and horns and they were a hit! 


We hired a babysitter to come and play with the kids in the upstairs playroom while the adults were downstairs. It's a perfect way to enjoy the night but have the kids there where we can all be together!

Happy to ring in the new year with my wonderful friends!


We enjoyed yummy food and had the best time playing a game that kept us laughing all night long. 


At midnight, the kids got to pop some poppers!


One last kid photo on the stairs before we all headed home


Happy New Year from The Estes Family!!


I can't believe it is 2016! I know I say that every year but this year has a big milestone in store for us with Mallory starting Kindergarten in August. I know it's still 8 months away but I remember thinking in 2011, she will start school in 2016 and here we are! We are also 40 days away from our Disney World vacation so we are counting down to that! 

We are excited to see all that 2016 has in store!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Disney, Disney, Disney!! Woohoo!

Had fun last night with y'all!