Sunday, December 20, 2015

40th Anniversary!

Today is my parent's 40th wedding anniversary! Words cannot express how grateful I am for them and truly thank God everyday for my wonderful parents! They truly show what a Christian marriage is and have been such great role models for my brothers and I! Their grandkids adore their Papa and Nana and always love being with them. We love you!!

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, we wanted to get them family photos for their gift so we got together in early November to take them and I love how they turned out. We haven't had any family pictures of all of us in a long time and especially since we all got married and had kids so we knew it was time. I'm so glad we have these!

My amazing parents!


The whole Bradley/Estes family


I love the ones with my parents and their grandkids!



The original Bradley five


We all got individual family photos (which you've seen on our Christmas card) and each grandkid got their own photo! They all turned out so good!

I love these photos and I hope our family cherishes as much as I do!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

No comments: