Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!




I love reading the blog posts for this link-up and wanted to join in this week with some of my favorite bloggers! I started on this and quickly realized, there are a lot of questions so forgive me if I repeat myself! Here we go!

What we are eating this week...

Sorry I'm not a food photo person so I do not have a lot of pretty food photos to share with you! Last night I made Brian's favorite: SOS - it's ground beef, ketchup and gravy on toast. His grandmother grew up making it for him and he still loves it so he still gets it. I stole a picture from Google that best look like what I make - just imagine it with ketchup. The things you make for the ones you love :)


What I'm reminiscing about...

Seeing all the First Day of School photos and realizing this cutie starts her last year of preschool next week!  This was her on her first day of preschool in 2013


What I'm loving...

This truth. I'm loving my little family and we know this is truth. So thankful.


What we've been up to...

Our 2nd soccer practice was this week. Is this a coaching moment or is he calming her down because someone else is kicking the red soccer ball? If you chose the latter, you are correct. Being 4 is hard!


What I'm dreading...

This was a hard one because I couldn't think of anything I was dreading but I've been wanting to put a blog book together for a long time. Every time I sat down to do it, I would make progress and then stop because it was so much. I really want to do it but am dreading all the time it will take me to put together because I will have to format it and get it how I want it. Who can I hire to do this for me? I've only been blogging for 7 years :)



What I'm working on...

Blogging more! I've been a blog slacker but I'm trying to do better because, like I mentioned in an earlier blog, it's my online scrapbook and am trying to make time to do it. Thanks for sticking with me!

What I'm excited about...

Football!! You know The Estes Family loves football and we will be busy this fall catching all the games! Our nephew Cade is playing this year so we will be cheering him and our nephew Caleb on this Fall as well as cheering on our Varsity football team on Friday nights!


What I'm watching/reading...

I just recently finished The Fringe Hours by Jessica Turner. I loved it and honestly have been working to use my time more wisely and find some time to do things I love to do without feeling like I'm missing doing something else. It was great!


And I would love to read this book:


What I'm listening to...

Yes, I recently re-found the greatness of SCC's Greatest Hits album and it has really been great to listen and worship to all over again!


What I'm wearing...

The most comfortable flip-flops ever - Yellowbox. I love them!


What I'm doing this weekend...

Did I mention football starts this weekend??? And soccer games???


I will be cheering our Yellowjackets on Friday night and The Princesses on Saturday morning. Sunday, we have Parent Sunday at church so I get to meet with my small group girl's parents and see how I can partner with them as their girls start their Sophomore years. Sunday afternoon, we get to celebrate sweet Lydia at her 1st birthday party! Full, fun weekend planned.

What I'm looking forward to next month...

Labor Day Weekend - I'll take a three day weekend! Hopefully the start of cooler temps - a girl can dream right?? And Mallory starts Dance Class again next month so I'm looking forward to that for her!


What else is new...

Mallory's Auntie printed off her name so she could start practicing writing her name in uppercase and lowercase letters and it's been fun watching her practice write her name. I love it!


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I'll dream right along with you about the cooler temps! Come on, fall!

Josh and Shan said...

I've got Aiden's game day gear for both teams ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brettni Brumfield said...

The soccer ball episode had me laughing out loud! HAHAHA!! And we love SOS too! It's been so long since I've made it. I guess I forgot about it.

Klein Dot Co said...

I think it was either Blurb or Shutterfly that had a photo book option for blogs - the program literally puts all text and post already into the book for you!! Though when I did it (a few years ago now) I still wanted to tweak everything.