Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!! We had a wonderful Easter weekend with our family! We celebrated a lot and I enjoyed continuing to get to talk to Mallory about the real meaning of Easter! She loved the Easter Egg Hunts and everything that came with the holiday but we always took it back to Jesus and his resurrection! He is Alive!! Here is our Easter this year:

Thursday, Mallory had an Easter Egg Hunt at school. She was so thrilled to wear a summer dress and take her basket to school


All the girls ready to hunt


Friday, Brian and I had Good Friday off work. We dyed eggs Friday afternoon and used the Disney Princess decorating pack for the third year :)




Saturday afternoon, we headed to my aunt's house to celebrate Easter with my side of the family


Jensen and I


Nana and Papa with their 5 grandchildren


The Bradley Family

We had a good time eating and chatting and then it was time for the Easter Egg Hunt



After going through all of the eggs she gathered, it was time to look at the Easter baskets from Nana and Papa. They loved them all!


Easter Sunday, Mallory woke up to see her Easter basket on the table.




We got in our Easter best and headed to church. We were really looking forward to having Nana and Papa come to church with us! 


After our wonderful church service, Mallory went with me to see my small group girls. Mallory loves them so much and anytime she gets to go with me to see them, she gets so excited!


For lunch on Sunday, we went to Brian's aunt's and uncle's house to celebrate with them.

Here is my beautiful little girl in her Easter dress


As always, Mallory couldn't wait to see Grammy


All our familes


After filling up on the great food, it was time for the final Easter Egg hunt.




We have so much candy thanks to the master Easter Egg Hunter. She had the best time!

So grateful for the time spent with our family as we celebrated that Jesus is Alive! By His blood, we are saved! Hallelujah!! 

1 comment:

Brettni Brumfield said...

Disney eggs kit for the third year in an row is awesome!

Looks like a great weekend! And I love your denim jacket!