Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: May 17-19, 2013

Happy Monday! This past weekend was such a fun time in our family! It was Mallory's birthday party weekend! I will do a whole post on the party for sure but that is what I worked on all Friday night and then we had her party Saturday morning.

Friday night, I went over to Brian's Aunt's and Uncle's, where we had Mallory's party, to get as much set up as I could so Saturday morning wouldn't be so crazy. As I was putting up some of the letters that Lyndsey had cut out for me on her Cricut, I realized I was missing the "y" from away. I looked everywhere and have no idea where it went but a quick text to Lyndsey and she came to rescue.


I tried to cut one a "y" out myself but it did not look well so thankfully Lyndsey was home and cut another one out. Crisis averted!

Saturday morning, we celebrated our sweet girl turning 2!


She had the best time and was so excited to see all of her friends and family! Her birthday is tomorrow so I can't wait to have more cake :)

Saturday afternoon, we all came home and collapsed. Naps were in order for everyone and then we got to spend the evening with our favorite nephews!


Brian made his famous french bread pizzas that Caleb and Cade love and of course, Mallory loved that her cousins were over. She had to be in the middle of everything they were doing. We had a great time with them!

Sunday morning, we headed to church. Mallory got to wear one of her new pretty dresses she got as a gift. She's now in Toddler D and I love that she gets to be with Samantha and Shannon!


Shannon sent me this cute pic of the two of them. Crazy girl!

Sunday evening, Brian headed to The Ballpark in Arlington to watch the Texas Rangers


While Daddy was gone, Mallory and I decided to take her new toys for a ride.


She got a cozy coupe from Grammy and Pappy and Brian and I got her a tricycle. She loves being outside and loves her new rides!

What a fun weekend celebrating our baby girl and I can't wait to celebrate with her all day tomorrow!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

The Killough's said...

I LOVE her dress she wore on Sunday...possible hand-me-down to a certain little girl?! Lol