Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I haven't done a What I'm Loving Wednesday in a while but since most of our week it's work/daycare, come home, play, eat, bathe, play a little more and then bedtime, there's not too much going on and I don't have an origial blog thought :) So here we go:
 
I'm loving that it was cool enough earlier this week to play outside
 
 
I'm loving that we make a pallet with all the pillows to rest and watch a movie

 
I'm loving that Mallory loves doing "Ring around the Rosie" and loves to fall down. I may not be loving that we have to do it 20 times everytime but of course, I can't say no when she asks because she laughs the whole time.

 
I'm loving this sweet smile.

 
I hate that his picture is blurry but Mallory took her Daddy's wallet and didn't want to give it back to him. Already taking his money :)
 
I'm loving my blog readers and am thankful for you! Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: