Monday, July 30, 2012

A Night at the Ballpark

Saturday night, Brian, our nephew, Cade, my Dad and I headed to the Ballpark in Arlington. Brian's boss was very kind and gave us his tickets for Saturday's game - Rangers vs. White Sox. I was excited to go because I hadn't been to a game all year and we try to go at least once a season to see the Rangers play. We watch every game on TV and are big Ranger fans!


I love going to the Ballpark!


We walked around a little before going to our seats. Brian and Cade in front of the Nolan Ryan statue.


Me and my Dad

The best thing about going to the game was that we got to watch the Rangers play from our recliners in the air conditioning and there was a free buffet until the end of the 4th inning.


We all loved it! Cade had a big smile on his face the whole time :)


Our view from our seats


Brian always makes fun of me but I keep the scorecard during the game. I take it very seriously. Thankfully my Dad was there to tell me what to write when I didn't know how to score it.


Cade wanted some dessert so we ordered the Chocolate Lava Cake with ice cream. It was yummy!

We had so much fun even though the Rangers lost. When we left Cade said "This was the best time of my life" We were very blessed to be able to go and enjoy this time together with our family! 

Let's Go Rangers!!

No comments: