Monday, January 23, 2012

Our Weekend in iPhone pics - Jan. 20 - 22, 2012

Happy Monday!

We had a good weekend! Mallory is feeling much better and back to her old self and we are all happy about that! Friday night, we didn't have any plans so I decided to go ahead and do laundry then so I didn't have to do it on Saturday. As I was moving the clothes from the washer to the dryer, I found this:

Yes, it finally paid off to do the laundry :) Thank you Brian!

Saturday morning, Brian headed off to duck hunt so Mallory and I slept in and lounged.

She played with all her toys while watching Sesame Street

She likes when I stand her up next to her toy. She thinks she's a big girl.

Saturday night, we had a family date at Outback and did a little shopping at Firewheel.

She is such a lady!

I did find Mallory's Dedication dress for this coming Sunday at church. I'm so excited about the Dedication!

Sunday morning, we headed to church. Mallory wore one of her new dresses she got for Christmas

I just noticed that it does look like the bow she has on looks like bunny ears...haha

I went to my bible study last night and Brian is starting a bible study on Sunday nights too. I'm excited that he's doing a bible study too. My bible study ends at 6pm and his starts at 6pm so we have to do the quick baby swap but it works and I'm glad it does so we can have the bible study time!

There you go, another weekend down! Hope you have a wonderful week! God Loves You!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

That explains it! I was wondering why he was dropping her off! I'm so nosy :)

I can't wait to see Miss Mallory in her pretty dedication dress!