Thursday, January 19, 2012

11 Questions

With work, a sick child and not going anywhere, there hasn't been much to blog about so I was glad that Lyndsey tagged me in a recent post to answer some questions. Here you go!

1. What is your favorite thing to search for on Pinterest? (Assuming you use Pinterest. Which you should if you don't.)
Recipes. I really like finding easy Crock-pot recipes but I usually just search "easy recipes" because I'm not much of a cook.

2. Have you ever been outside of the country you currently live in? Where?
Yes, I went on a mission trip to Austria and it was beauitful! We went to the Czech Republic for a day and we had a layover in The Netherlands so I got to see some of Amsterdam. Brian and I have been to the Bahamas and went on a cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Mexico for our honeymoon.

3. If you could speak a second language fluently, what would it be?
Spanish - wish I could remember all I learned in High School.

4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Neither. And our families know to not to get one for Mallory as a present :) Sorry pet lovers

5. What type of house is your favorite? (colonial, ranch, tudor, etc.)
I really like the colonial houses. I also love the cottage from the movie "The Holiday." It looks so cozy

6. What is your dream car?
I always wanted a Mustang convertible. It's not very practical now with Mallory but I would have loved it when I was younger.

7. If you were vacationing 10 hours away - would you drive or fly? (and not because of money)
Fly. I think my answer would be different if I didn't travel for a living. We always drove to places on our vacations growing up and I loved it but now that I know my way around an airport, the quickness of getting there seems more appealing to me.

8. Would you relive high school if you could? What would you do differently?
No thank you. I enjoyed high school and think I've learned from my mistakes. I would definitely rethink my bangs. What was I thinking???

9. If your significant other had an accent - what would it be?
I've always liked the British accent

10. Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week? Ew! :)
I'd rather not brush my teeth. I would rather one part of my body not be clean than the whole thing. And I would chew gum the whole time to cancel the bad breath :)

11. Would you rather have all boys or all girls?
When I was younger, I thought I only wanted all boys but now that I have a girl, I would like all girls. It would be nice for her to have a sister because I was the only girl and always wanted a sister.

Thanks Lyndsey for the fun! I would tag 11 other people but most of the people you tagged are whose blogs I read :)

2 comments:

Kati said...

Nice to be handed out a blog topic huh? :> I'll do mine soon!

Josh and Shan said...

I had the same bangs too! Why did we think they were cool?!?!?!