Thursday, September 15, 2011

On the Road Again...

And look who wanted to go with me? I love this picture of Mallory in the suitcase. She sat by me as I packed to leave on my trip. I'm back on my first work trip since February. I can't believe it's been that long. That's the longest I've gone without traveling since I started traveling in 2007. I knew this day was coming. The day I would I have to say goodbye to my little girl for 4 days. It wasn't easy saying goodbye but I know Mallory is in the best hands. She will have some great daddy/daughter time and some fun time with my parents. We have the best family that has stepped in and offered to help keep her while I'm on the road.

I remind myself when I travel that 1) I am working for a wonderful ministry that tells women of God's love and I want Mallory to know what her mother's work was all about and 2) Mallory gets to spend quality time with Brian. She also gets to stay with my parents and other family members that treasure that time with Mallory too. So, while it is hard to be away, I can see the good in this time.

I'm also thankful for technology today so I can face time with Brian and Mallory. It is so great to see their faces while we are in two different states!

There are my loves. Not sure why I put my thumb in the shot!

Beautiful Mountains

And, it's not too bad that my first event city this year is Spokane, WA. It is definitely one of my favorite cities and we are staying at one of my favorite hotels. I snapped the photo above as I was flying from Seattle to Spokane. It was so beautiful and I'm ready for cooler weather!

I'm so thankful to my family and friends who have prayed as I begin my travel season. I've felt the love and prayers! Here we go!

No comments: