Monday, September 26, 2011

Cousin Love

We had a busy but fun weekend! We went to the Rockwall/Highland Park football game Friday night and Mallory had so much, she fell asleep on the way home! Saturday morning, Mallory and I got up and headed over with my parents to see Ryan, Kate and my baby Eva. We were excited to see her and of course, take pictures of her. You can never have enough pictures!

While we were there, I couldn't help but take pics of Mallory either. We also took some pics of my parents with the girls and some of Mallory and Eva together. These cousins love each other already, event if they don't know they do yet :)

Photobucket

One of my favorites

Photobucket

Mom and Dad with Mallory & Eva

Photobucket

Mallory and Eva

Mallory wasn't real sure why her arm was around Eva haha

Photobucket

Me and my precious angel

We had a fun time with our family and look forward to seeing them again!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love love love that first picture!

The McIntires said...

Such sweet pictures! You will treasure those always!