Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Wedding & Dedication

Saturday evening, I was happy to go see my cousin, Sara Beth Smith marry the love of her life, Robert Otte. I love weddings and I especially love going to weddings that are held where Brian and I were married at FBC Rockwall - so many good memories!

It was a beautiful service. I did not take many pictures but I did record her walking down the aisle. I wanted to play with our new flip video camera and I really like it. Sara Beth looked beautiful in her wedding dress. My nieces said she looked like Barbie.



My Uncle Paul (Sara Beth's father) married them - such a great moment

The reception was held at the Hilton Harbor. It was a gorgeous day and it was so pretty to see the sunset over the lake. That's the first time I had been to an event there and it was very nice. The food and decorations were great. Too bad I couldn't dance but I enjoyed watching everybody show of their dance skills or lack thereof.

The cakes were Yummy - don't ask me how I know!

There was also a candy bar which the children (and adults) loved! Brian and I might have left with a couple of bags full :)

Congrats Sara Beth & Robert! We love you!

Sara Beth & Robert are moving to Florida this week because he is stationed there for the Navy. I can't believe she is moving that far away but am excited for her and her new start!

Sunday, was Baby Dedication at our church and I was going to post the Baby Dedication video that I took but apparently, I recorded too long and the video is too big for me upload on here. I'm not very smart when it comes to technology so I just wanted to say, it was a great morning and I'm so glad I got to see The Ballard's, Ivey's & Lofland's dedicate their precious babies Sunday morning - what a great Mother's Day gift!

No comments: