Friday, April 29, 2011

New Toys

New Toys for the parents to be, that is! Monday morning, the door bell rang and I got up to get what Brian had been waiting for since his birthday - his birthday present. I made sure I was there to sign for it so we wouldn't miss it and here it was:

And a month after his birthday, Brian got to open his birthday present.

He was very excited! All he wanted for his birthday was an iPad 2 so for his birthday, he got money to put towards it from our families. He also sold many things on Ebay to put towards it and now the iPad 2 is all his. I know he loves it and I'm happy he is happy with his new toy. I just call it a big iPhone that you can't use as a phone...haha, but it is pretty neat.

Brian and I also had some Amazon gift cards to use and we ordered a Flip Camera to catch all the fun moments that Mallory will give us. They are discontinuing them but we wanted to get one before they were gone because I know a lot of people that have them and use them a lot.



As far as technology goes, I think we are set! I let Brian set up all of our new toys because I don't even pretend to know how to work many of these things. So along with all of Mallory's new toys she is getting, her parents are getting some too.

No comments: