Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just The Two of Us

Last night, Brian and I celebrated our anniversary at home. I moved from the couch to the table to enjoy our time together! We had spaghetti for dinner and cupcakes for dessert. I put two candles in the middle cupcake to mark our 2 year anniversary. It was just nice to sit down at the table and talk. I love it when we can do that. Just the two of us!

Not as pretty as Sprinkles but still very good!

Here's to 2 years!


We did try to get a picture together with the self timer on our camera but this the best we could get. We are not good posers.

We also watched our Wedding Video which is our anniversary tradition. I teared up watching it all over again. It was such a fun day! Plus, I was much skinnier and so dark. *sigh*

And we finished the evening with our regular scheduled programming, watching the Texas Rangers play on TV. I know we will look back to this anniversary and say "Remember when we couldn't go anywhere because you were on bed rest." And I'll be even more thankful next year when Brian takes me out to a fancy dinner. A girl can hope!

3 comments:

Kati said...

Love it! I saw those cupcakes up there today but didn't grab one. They sure looked good though!

Lori said...

That sounds like a really sweet anniversary!!

Lyndsey said...

OOohh why did you have to mention Sprinkles?!? They are the best! We should vote to replace donuts with Sprinkles on Sundays!

Happy Anniversary!