Monday, March 14, 2011

If You Need Me...

I'll probably be here:

My couch. I had my Dr.'s appointment this morning and it was about the same. High Blood Pressure when I was up, Low Blood Pressure when I was resting. So, back to bed (and couch) rest it is. Thankfully and a big thankfully, they will let me work from home. I'm so grateful. I was supposed to travel to Florida this weekend however that was axed 2 seconds after I mentioned it to the Dr. They told me it was no problem for me to work from home and if you know me, that is a good thing because I can't imagine what else I would do! I go back to the Dr next Wednesday and if everything is still the same, I will probably be doing this until Mallory comes. But I will do whatever I need for her!

Saturday night, I let myself get down thinking about what I would do if I was on bedrest for 3 months but after much prayer and a great quiet time Sunday and today, I know that I shouldn't fret and just rely on God. I am at peace with the situation and I know that God is using this to teach me something and I need to be open to receive it. I am not good at being taken care of - I like taking care of other people so this is a twist. Brian has been amazing - he went to the store for groceries and has done laundry for us. I'm so blessed he's mine!

Thank you for all of your prayers! We truly appreciate it!

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

I know what you would do! You would call me and I'd bring you Famous Amos cookies and a movie and sit on the couch with you!

Kati said...

You have a great husband to take care of you! I talked to him today and told him I will try to bring dinner over some night :)

Me and Karlyn will come visit you too!