Monday, March 21, 2011

Best Friends & Daughters

Yesterday, I got to see these lovely gals. My lifelong best friend Julie and her precious daughter, Emmalyn.

Look at that face! Emmalyn turns 1 in April and she is talking and walking all over the place. God has truly blessed Aaron and Julie with an amazing daughter. I hadn't seen them in a while so it made my heart happy to see them yesterday.

After looking at this picture, it made me think of this old photograph:

This is Julie and I on our way to gymnastics. We have grown up together and been together for birthdays, weddings, ups and downs and I'm so thankful for her friendship. Who knew we would now be celebrating her daughter's 1st birthday and my daughter's arrival in a few months? God did. And I'm thankful he allowed our friendship to last over this time.

I can't wait for Emmalyn and Mallory to be friends! So much to be thankful for!

No comments: