Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love Languages

Brian and I have started the 5 Love Languages Bible Study with our Sunday School class. We've done two weeks of the study and met with our group for the first time last week. I know we aren't that far in, but we Love it! We really have learned a lot about each other by just figuring out our love language, not that I think we had a problem before, it just really has renewed us.

Brian's love language is Words of Affirmation. My love languages are Quality Time and Acts of Service. I scored the highest score on two of them, I guess I just like being different but he said there are many people that I have two. After we took the test and read what each mean, we definitely knew they were right on.

I'm excited to learn more as we continue to strengthen our marriage. I know in June our lives will change forever and our little girl will be our focus, but we won't need to forget to think about each other. Now, I need to go tell Brian how tough and strong he is - just don't want to let his head get too big :)

No comments: