Saturday, February 26, 2011

25 Weeks

Friday I reached 25 weeks! I can't believe we only have 15 weeks to go - seems far away yet also seems so close. Mallory has been moving around a lot and last night Brian got to feel her move. It was a great moment! It's always fun for me to feel her move but for Brian to feel made it even better!

Mallory weighs in at 1lb 7oz respectively and although I have gained significantly more than that, I am happy to say I'm within the 13 - 19lb weight gain range I'm supposed to be at - 17lbs. I don't feel like I've gained it all in my belly area, I know my hips have gotten some of that. Good times!

We also got our wall decal in this week!

I plan on putting it up after we get our crib so we can see what height to put it up. Who's going to help me? I'm just glad they sent instructions! I can't wait to see what it all looks like together!

1 comment:

katebradley said...

Thanks for posting a perfect baby bump picture. I love it! And you. And Mallory!!!! You look perfectly pregnant for 25 weeks :)