Friday, January 14, 2011

The Revolve Tour 2011 - Dream On

I was doing so good on blogging and then the New Year started and I dove into getting ready for The Revolve Tour! This is our teen girls event and our first event is next weekend at the Garland Special Events Center. I'm excited that the first Revolve of the year is my event to plan but it has been very busy the past month. I'm anxious to see it all come together. I'll be in Garland all week long since it is the first one, we will have lots of rehearsals to get ready!

So while I've been away, I've been working on a great event for teenage girls to come, learn and grow in their relationship with God. Prayers are appreciated as we all work hard to put a great event on for these girls who need to know how much God loves them for who they are.

Below is our preview video for 2011 Dream On Tour


And Yes, I have my earplugs all ready for when the girls get to screaming!

Here we go!

No comments: