Thursday, January 6, 2011

3 More Weeks

I had a great Dr.'s appointment this morning and I was so excited when I left because we decided that Jan 27th will be the day we find out what we are having! 3 weeks from today! I'm grateful for the good appointment this morning. I hadn't gained as much weight as I thought :) and all my bloodwork came back good. I was able to hear our baby's heartbeat again which is always a happy moment. I'm so thankful for God's provision. As excited I am to find out what we are having, I am looking forward to the sonogram just to make sure everything else with the baby is growing well. I do pray that everything we see in 3 weeks will show a healthy growing baby.

So Boy or Girl?? What do you think?? Everybody keeps asking me what I would like and Yes, my answer is: a healthy baby and that is the truth!

And to Ryan (my younger brother), No, we are not naming our child, if it's a boy, Ryan Brian Estes or Brian Ryan Estes as you requested :) Sorry - that is a mouthful.

No comments: