Monday, December 13, 2010

Tackiness

Saturday night was our Sunday School class's Tacky Christmas Sweater Party. I was really looking forward to see what everybody was wearing. Let's just say - there was a lot of tackiness and it was great! Everybody brought wonderful food and dessert. I ate way too much but enjoyed every bite. We also played bunko, which I did not win, but it was fun to play the game that I've heard everybody talk about.

Brian & Brad - Brian's Christmas tree pin was his decoration for the evening

Lacey & Lizzie in their sweaters

Bunko Time!

I love Kati's snowman as her and Karlyn's decoration


Some good sweaters from the McCains above and Spivy's below



And the tackiest was....

Brad Bedford & Shannon Gillespie

Thanks to the Sijansky's for hosting us at their house. You can see the rest of the couple's pictures here. Brian and I are so blessed to have these friends in our lives. We love our church family so much and I know we are all working together to share God's word and to support and care for each other in times of need. Phil Rawley is a wonderful teacher and he and Sarah are great leaders in our class. I look forward to seeing what all we can do for the Lord together in the future!

No comments: