Monday, November 15, 2010

It's a Wrap

The 2010 Women of Faith Conference Season is a wrap for me! We made it! Our Over the Top tour has one more event this weekend in Hartford and then we are all done until 2011. Greensboro, NC this past weekend was my last event of the year and while I am sad not to see my travel friends, it will be nice to be home.

Images from the event at Greensboro

Honestly, This season was very challenging and rewarding for me. It was my first season as an Event Planner for WoF and as excited I was to reach this point in my career, I did not realize how difficult some times would be. It's always exciting to start a new position and then you see all that you don't know and you wonder if you ever will understand or get some things. As you all know, it comes with time and practice but for my stubborn self, when it didn't come as quickly as I thought, I had doubts I could do it.

There were many nights when I told Brian, I just didn't know if I could do it and through many tear filled nights, Brian kept encouraging me to keep going. His support was more than I could have ever asked for. Every night that I woke up and started stressing about something, I just had to stop and give it to God. Some times were easier than other but I knew that God put me in this position for a reason. Everything I did was for His Glory - Life is so much better knowing He Does All Things Well!

While I still have a lot to learn, I am thankful to look back at this season and be Grateful for how far I've come as a child of God, not only as an EP. The support of God, Brian and all of my family and friends is more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you to all who lifted me up in prayer as you knew I was struggling to learn and figure out many things.

All this to say, one WoF season as an EP is a wrap and next up is Revolve starting in January. But before we move on, I wanted to share some images from this past year. Enjoy!

Every WoF weekend I worked, you would see me mostly in our Ops office - the main center of the whole event. I usually have two radios right beside me - one for our staff and one from the arena so I can always be in contact with my arena contact to let them know if I need anything. Sitting next to me is my boss, Breanna. Her support this year has been amazing and I'm thankful to work for her.

This is from our All Access event this year - all the talent for both events in their PJ's - fun times

New talent for this year - Michelle Aguilar and Kim Cash Tate



Love these two new faces at WoF - Mary Mary was delightful every weekend!


Steven & MaryBeth Chapman - Loved being able to listen to them tell their story each weekend. They are both so courageous and I am in awe of them every time I get to hear their words


The one and only Sandi Patty - I got to listen to her whole set in Greensboro and she blows me away! She sang "We Shall Behold Him" and you cannot be in that arena and not be moved



And these are some of the crazy, fun staff that I get to work with!



Most importantly, we get to worship in an arena with thousands of women every weekend who come to get away to be encouraged and inspired. Our goal is for God to move in every life of every woman who comes.

Here's to Women of Faith 2010!

1 comment:

Kati said...

I'm proud of you for sticking it out this year! Way to go!!! Loved having dinner with ya'll Friday :>