Monday, July 12, 2010

My Newest Addiction

Yes, ever since I got my Iphone, all my co-workers, especially Molly, encouraged me to download this app:

It's basically Scrabble and you can play games with with other people who have the app. The first time I played it, I got blown out of the water but I've slowly but surely gotten better. Everytime it's my turn to play, a notification pops up on my phone to let me know to play and I've noticed I'm constantly checking my phone to see if it is my turn to play...I know, sad.

Brian and I have started playing each other and thankfully our marriage is still in tact - even when I scored 102 on a word during one of our games :) I was so excited about it, I had to take a picture of it. See below:

Right now I have 11 games going on with my friends. I guess the good thing is it makes me think and I'm learning words I never knew before. That's what I'm telling myself so I won't feel so bad about my addiction.

So these two pics is usually what my phone looks like most of the time so I know when it is my move and when it is the other person's move.

Yes, that's a lot of information on one app but I do enjoy it and if you have an Iphone and want to play...my username is "amandaestes" ... original I know. Help me feed my addiction for now...it will hold me over until I find a new one :)

No comments: