Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stuck With Me

I just wanted to share something that has stuck with me the past couple of days. I was talking the other day to our close family friend, Joyce, and we were catching up on all of the things going on. We talked about the good and the bad and how I was feeling about some things and that's when she told me this:


She was reading from one of Max Lucado's books (She didn't remember which one and the story is paraphrased) and he was talking about when one of his daughters was little she was walking around and fell into a neighbors pool. Their friend jumped in and saved her and when they got to the hospital, Max looked at the friend and said "God is Amazing" and his friend that saved his daughter looked at Max and said "And if she hadn't lived, would He still be?"


Everytime I read it or think about it, my heart sinks. I know God is Amazing and we always remember it in the good times, but He is the same God in the hard times too. I'm working on remembering that everyday and hopefully you will too. God is amazing every second of every day. He loves us always and will never leave us or forsake us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is deep stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

love this!!