Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'll Be There For You

I am thankful to hear the "I'll Be There For You" theme song over and over becuase I have my Friends DVD's playing while I'm on the Treadmill. Thanks goes to my husband for setting the TV up in our guest bedroom so I can walk/jog on my treadmill and not get bored by just staring at the wall. I have my Ipod on sometimes but I do like to have something to watch and so I went and bought Season 8 of Friends. It's my favorite season so instead of starting at the beginning, I just started with my favorite season. Once I'm done, I would like to start at the beginning - that is if my favorite younger brother and favorite younger sister-in-law will let me borrow their dvds. :)

just fyi...if you are running on the treadmill and laugh out loud at funny scene in Friends, be sure not to forget to concentrate on staying on the treadmill. Just telling you from experience...yes, I'm ok :)

No comments: