Monday, January 4, 2010

Going to the Chapel

Congratulations to Cooper & Jill Crowell! They were married Saturday and I was so blessed to be able to be apart of their special day! I was so glad Jill was a bridesmaid in Brian and I's wedding and I was able to repay the favor on Saturday. She and her family mean so very much to me and Brian and I both pray that Cooper & Jill will have a very happy, loving marriage!


Cooper and Jill at their Rehearsal Dinner at Fish Camp in Royse City



My seat at the table


Saturday morning - time to get hair done! Thanks Samantha and Stephanie for fixing our hair!

Jill getting into her dress with help from her Mom

In the limo on our way to the church

The bridesmaids in the limo


My beautiful nieces were flower girls

Mr. & Mrs. Cooper Crowell

Their first dance

Wedding cake made by my sister-in-law, Melody

Groom's cake

Father/Daughter Dance

Cooper dancing with his Mother


My younger brother, Ryan was Cooper's Best Man



Br
ian and I at the Reception

Waving goodbye with our sparklers - they are off to Mexico for their honeymoon!

No comments: