Monday, November 16, 2009

Jill's Birdal Shower

Sunday was my good friend Jill's bridal shower. I am so excited to be a bridesmaid in Jill & Cooper's wedding in January and was as equally as excited to be a hostess for her shower in Royse City. Her shower was held a lovely house in RC and she received so many gifts. 4 crock pots to be exact :) I'm so thankful our families have remained so close after all these years and I consider Jill's family to be my family. We had a wonderful time and I'm so looking forward to their wedding! Love ya Jill :)


The table layout


Melody's cake for the shower - zebra print on the bottom just for Jill


The sign-in table

Beautiful gift from Jill's friend - their invitation etched in glass

Jill and all of the hostesses

Julie (mom-to-be), Jill and their mom, Pam
Jill and the bridesmaids

Time for presents!

Presents

more presents...

and more...

and more.

2 comments:

The Calhoun Clique said...

What a cute cake! Please tell me where yall got it from. With Ella's birthday only 2 months away I need to start thinking of these things.

Amanda said...

Hi Joy! My sister-in-law, Melody, made the cake. She used to own a cafe and makes wonderful cakes. Her blog with her cakes is on my blog roll - it's Melody Bradley - The Sweet Design.