Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Flat

I was so excited about getting a flight home Saturday night from Florida b/c it makes a big difference coming home Sat night rather than Sunday morning. I got in my car and headed home about 9:30pm. I was on 635 for about 2 minutes when I realized something was not right. I know I'm no car expert but I didn't know if it was the engine, tires or what. I couldn't pull over right then b/c they are doing construction on 635 so when I finally could, I smelled the rubber and saw the shredded damage. I'm guessing I ran over something in the construction b/c my tires were fine when I left from where I parked.

Thankfully Brian and his friend Joey came to rescue me and put my spare tire on. Gotta love Discount Tire's tire warranty :) We should all be thankful everyday but this week reminds us to do that and I am so thankful that I didn't have a blowout and I could safely pull over to the side of the road and Brian and Joey were able to change the tire safely also. Thank you God for your provision!

My Flat Tire :(

3 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Yuck! At least it didn't happen when there was tons of traffic!!

The McIntires said...

That is too bad!!

The Killough's said...

Eesh! Glad you are ok!