Monday, October 12, 2009

Ft Worth Revolve

Fantastic and Loud! That's my experience in two words of The Revolve Tour! I had a wonderful time this past weekend working in Ft Worth! We have over 6,000 girls come out and from all of the screaming, I assume they had a great time! It was so wonderful to listen to speakers as they talked to the girls about how God loves them for them - no other way. I got to also see some friends I hadn't seen in a while b/c they worked with WoF and now work on the Revolve Tour. All in all it was an awesome weekend and I can't wait until the next Revolve Tour I get to go to!

Our fabulous emcee and my friend, Courtney Clark Cleveland

Had to take a picture of this b/c Team Big was the name of my husband's softball team

Our Revolve Worship Team

Britt Nicole

Getting ready for signing lines, I just had to pose

Nikki, Zach and Ryan - some of the Awesome Revolve Concourse Staff

Girls everywhere!

Shot of the audience behind the stage

My cousin-in-law, Angela, actually volunteered and brought her daughter, Topanga (in the middle) and Lexi. Topanga and Lexi were so excited to get Austin's autograph!

Stellar Kart...and the girls go crazy for them

No comments: