Monday, September 28, 2009

Denver, CO

Wonderful! That's all I have to say about my trip to Denver, CO. The weather was so nice and cool and the WoF event was great! I was very busy all weekend so I didn't have time to take too many pictures of the snow-capped mountains. I was able to fly home and sleep in my bed Saturday night. That doesn't happen to often on the weekends I travel so I was happy girl. I'm already hoping that I get to go back to Denver next year b/c I loved it that much!

Pepsi Logo in front of the Pepsi Center

Getting ready for Breast Cancer Awareness Month for October

All the ladies getting box lunches out in front of the Pepsi Center

Invesco Field - where the Denver Broncos play

Downtown Denver

Beautiful sunset behind the mountatins

Another exciting thing from this past weekend was that it was our Transportation Lead - Ric Jasso's birthday. He travels with us every weekend and does so much for us! He is so fun to be with and I look forward to seeing him everytime I travel. They surprised and got him up on stage and everybody sang Happy Birthday to Him. You can see how happy he was in the picture below when he is up on stage with Anna. So fun!

Nicole and Ric with his birthday cake - he loves to Bowl and brings his bowling ball every weekend so he can bowl on Thursday night with the Production guys

Singing Happy Birthday to Ric

Anna and a Happy Ric

No comments: