Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Giving In

Yes, I have fought it but we are giving into the I-Phone. Brian and I both have Blackberry's and they work well for us but Brian is due for an upgrade at the end of the month so he is getting an I-Phone. The question is, how long will I be able to hold out until I get one? I am not due for an upgrade until next year and I'm not paying a lot of money for a new one so we will see what happens!

I fought it b/c it seemed everybody has one - especially everybody that I travel with. I didn't want it just b/c everybody else had it but I have heard from many people that they really like it. Brian also assures me we are saving money by getting them so I'll let you know when the bill comes in...haha!

What did I do before the cell phone? I'll be the grandmother who says - "I remember the day we didn't have cell phones" - craziness

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Josh loves his iPhone but I'm sticking by my BlackBerry! I got my new one last night!

Lindsey said...

I just went from Blackberry to iPhone YESTERDAY! My BF has one too and his bill every month is much less than mine. Plus you can download a ton of apps...have pix and all sorts of things. What can I say - I'm in love. Also, BF got mad that I have a "better" iPhone than him...lesson to the wise - if you do get an iPhone, don't get a better one than your man. They get fussy. LOL of course he was just kidding around. Mostly. I think.