Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weddings Galore!

Weddings, Weddings and more Weddings! All Brian's and I's friends and family are getting married and they are all getting married at the same time :-). This past weekend we started off Friday, 5pm in Grand Prairie at my cousin Kevin's wedding. He and Courtney were married and it was beautiful ceremony! Kevin and Courtney had a cupcake cake which I love! We were so happy to be a part of their special day! Congrats Kevin and Courtney!

Kevin and Courtney are married!

Me & Brian; Dad and Mom with Kayden

Kate & Ryan; Melody, Greg and Kiersi

Brothers - Uncle Mark and Dad

Cupcake Cake

Kevin & Courtney's first dance; Mom and Dad dancing

Uncle Ryan with Kiersi and Kayden

July 4, 2009 at 5:30pm my co-worker/friend, Mika Buckley, married Drew Shreeve at Royal Lane Baptist Church. The wedding was so sweet and her Dad performed the ceremony. Her Women of Faith friends took up three rows at the church and we were all there to share her special day with her! Brian and I didn't go to the reception but heard it was fun and wonderful!

I worked St. Louis the weekend before with her and kept saying "1 more week until you get married!" and now it was here. Congrats to Mika and Drew! They are cruising the South Carribbean right now - wish I was cruisin' too!

Congratulations Drew & Mika Shreeve!

No comments: