Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brian's Work Shower

Monday was Brian's Work Shower! I was able to go and got to meet all of Brian's great co-workers. It was so nice to put a face with a name. They were so gracious! They had a Money Tree for us and we were so blessed by them! When I got to the office, they had two camo shirts for Brian and I so I had to change. I looked nice with my Camo shirt and heels! That was honestly the first time I had ever worn anything Camo - no lie!

There was a lot of food and great conversation. Everybody loves Brian up there and they had so many nice things to say about him. Makes me glad to know he is mine! We had a wonderful time! Thanks to everyone at GMR Protection Resources!!!


Our Money Tree behind Brian's desk

Jamie talking and everybody listening to her


All the good food


Brian and I in our Camo; Brian taking the money off the tree b/c he didn't want me to take it and hide it from him :-)

Bride and Groom ducks - you will probably see these lovely ducks again!

No comments: