Monday, March 23, 2009

Amy's Wedding

Friday, March 20, 2009 at 1pm was Chris and Amy's Wedding! Brian and I went and it was a beautiful day for a wedding! Amy has been my roommate for over 2 years and it has been an excited wedding planning time in our house for the past 7 months! It worked out so well that we are getting married withing 2 weeks of each other!

Chris and Amy were married outside in front of Chris's parent's house. It was a short ceremony but very sweet! Afterwards we went to the back side of the house for the meal and reception. The meal was very good - pot roast, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, green beans, salad, etc... I ate a lot!

Amy has moved into Chris's house by his parents. I wish them the best of everything and hope they have a very happy, long marriage! Enjoy the pics below!

I got a sneak peek before the wedding!

Brian and I waiting for the wedding to begin!


The Entrekins!


Me & Brian; Haley (Amy's cousin) and me - We are ready to eat!


The tables; Amy and Me!

Amy traded heels for more comfortable purple shoes

No comments: