Friday, February 20, 2009

Wedding Invitation Time

The invitations are in and ready to be addressed and sent out! I have called in the troops. My mom has the best handwriting out of all of us so she was lucky one who gets to write! She started getting writer's cramp last night but I know she will perservere! Dad and I's jobs are to stuff the envelopes. We did about half of them last night and we had a good assembly line going. Brian did a great job on the maps that will go in the envelopes too. I can't wait for people to see the invitation - I love it!

Mom at the table addressing envelopes. Invitations, maps and envelopes all around!

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Love the spreadsheet on the computer! They make life soooo easy and organized ;-)

BigHead said...

Sorry I wasn't there to help stuff. You should have put a picture of my nicely drawn map on display.