Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Wedding Ring Shopping

Brian and I had a great Valentine's Day! We started our day by going by and picking up Brian's ring from Metro Custom Jewelers. That is where Brian got my engagement ring and they are very easy to work with. Brian's ring is titanium and a size 14.5 - yep, you read that right! It is very nice...he tried it on and it looked great! Can't wait to see it on his finger all the time!

Metro Custom Jewelers in North Richland Hills - go see Rueben!

After that, we went to Robbins Bros to look for my wedding band. Brian had found one online and I really liked it too so off we went! I had never been in that store before but it is Very Nice! There were so many couples in there. We walked in - told them which one we liked, I tried it on, loved it and we got it! It is a white gold wedding band with 15 small round diamonds set in it. I'm so excited - I got one band for the wedding and we will go back sometime next year to get another one just like it so I will have one band on top of the engagement ring and one on the bottom. I think that looks so nice!

Robbins Bros. Store in Dallas - very nice!

We headed home to a lovely meal of spaghetti made by Brian. It is his specialty! It was carb overload but we had eaten so good all week - we splurged! I made Red Velvet cupcakes for dessert...they were soooo yummy! I took the rest to our Sunday School class the next morning.

Brian cooking away!

My Red Velvet cupcakes in my new cupcake holder Amy got me for Christmas!

It was a great Valentine's Day - the last one before we are married - Yea!

2 comments:

The Killough's said...

I can't wait to see your ring! It sounds so pretty!

Goob said...

glad you had a good day! can't wait to see your ring.
I love that cupcake holder!!!