Friday, February 6, 2009

January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010 - my good friends Cooper Crowell and Jill Owen will be getting married! They have been together for as long as I can remember and I am sooooooooo happy for them! I received a letter in the mail a couple of days ago from Jill asking me to be a BRIDESMAID! Of course I said Yes! I am honored to be a part of their special day! My younger brother, Ryan is Cooper's best man - how exciting!

The Owen and Bradley families have been so close and I'm so glad we've all remained close over all of these years! Jill and Julie are sisters to me and always will be! Thank you Jill for being a bridesmaid in my wedding and I'm so excited to be a bridesmaid in yours!

*I'm on my way to 27 dresses - this will be #7!

Me & The Happy Couple

Ryan, Me & Coop, Me & Jill

No comments: