Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hughes Springs Shower

Sunday was Brian and I's shower in Hughes Springs. It was so much fun. I got to see people I hadn't seen in so long and they got to meet Brian. I got to show him off this weekend b/c a lot of people hadn't met him before. We had the shower at the Resource Associates Building downtown Hughes Springs. It is where a good friend of our family's works and they decorated it so beautifully.

Brian and I went down Saturday afternoon and then went to eat Catfish (David Beard's - Love It!) with Mom, Joyce, Ryan and Kate. Greg, Melody, Kiersi and Kayden came over after dinner and we hung out for a while. My dad drove down Sunday and we all went to church. It's always nice to go back to FBC Hughes Springs b/c I have so many great memories there!

After church, we ate lunch and then headed over to the shower. We were blessed with so many gifts again. We truly have the best family and friends. I got to see old high school friends, teachers and family friends. We are so thankful to everyone who came! We got back home Sunday evening and took everything to it's storing place until mid-March...I'm so ready to bring it all down and use it all!

Brian and I, Me and My Wonderful Hostesses!

Beautiful Decorations

My great High School friend, Melissa and I; Me and Cooper resting on Brian

Future Brides enjoying the shower

Me and some of my bridesmaids, Me & Brian with my second family - the Owens!

All of our gifts

1 comment:

Goob said...

It looks like you had a great time! so sorry I missed it!