Friday, January 2, 2009

Ringing in the New Year!

New Year's Eve night, Brian and I went on a date to Spaghetti Warehouse (thanks to our gift card from my parents from Christmas!) Then we stopped by to see Julie and Aaron in Royse City...we also wanted to see her sister (and my bridesmaid) Jill b/c Jill and Cooper got engaged at dinner on New Years Eve! After that we went to our good friend's house - the Ivey's - to ring in 2009! We had a great time playing games and just hanging out...it was a fun time - we enjoy hanging out with them! The girls won at Sequence and the boys won at Taboo...I bought us all Happy New Year's headpieces and blowhorns for us all to use... I could tell everybody was so excited to have them! :-)

It was a great way to ring in 2009! Happy New Year!!!



Brian and I ready to party - Aaron & Julie New, Me & Brian



Me and Kati tooting our horns!



The Iveys & Brian and I

No comments: