Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Glendale, AZ

Well, I made it through the 2008 Women of Faith conference season! We wrapped the year up in Glendale, AZ. I worked the conference there last year and loved it so I was excited to go back. It was a weekend of good-byes or see you next year as the year came to a close but I know that everybody is really looking forward to a break! It will start up again before we know it! Goodbye 2008 Infinte Grace - it was a great season!

My usual spot - who wants to volunteer?

I finally got on stage

My other home - it is usually in a locker room at the arena

Here's the truth - this is how we know where to go every weekend - thank God for Ric - he puts the arrows down for us every weekend!

Jobing.com Arena - where the conference was held & where the Phoenix Coyotes play

University of Phoenix Stadium - where the Arizona Cardinals play and where the Super Bowl was held this year

Pat Tillman statue - Pat played football for the Arizona Cardinals before he joined the US Army Rangers and was killed in Afghanistan

Downtown Glendale during the day & at night - the fountains are gorgeous

No comments: