Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some of my Favorite People

The 2008 Women of Faith conference season is over...It was a great season and I am so glad I was able to be apart of it! Our last conference was in Glendale, AZ and we all had a good time hanging out for the last time ( or until next year ). Lots of pictures were taken so I will spread them over a couple of blogs. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite people I work with (some of them weren't in Glendale so I do have more than what is below). They span from Women of Faith office staff to the contract staff ( the people that just travel with us on the weekends to work the conferences ). There are many so enjoy! Be sure to catch the video at the end!


Anna Trent - our Association Reception emcee

Lauren Hafernick - WoF Event Planner, Debbie Petersen - our pre-conference emcee & Me!


Anna, Sandi Patty and Me


Trent and Ryan kissing Sandi


John Hobbs - I worked with him most at the conferences - he helps lead the volunteers



Missi Hale - singer on our Worship Team - aka...funniest person in the world!


Erika Greene - Women of Faith VP of Operations aka...my big boss


Our Women of Faith Registration Team

Our 2008 Concourse Staff - the 2nd picture shows how they really are!

All the staff and Sandi!

Turn the music up and see Lauren and Erika at their best! Love them!

No comments: